March 2020 | Photo Dump
Well obviously, March is when COVID effects hit us hard. We stayed home, cooked a lot and got take-out a lot.
March 2020 Highlights
- Celebrated my friends’ engagement (pre-COVID)
- Everything was cancelled — including Dear Evan Hansen, which I was supposed to see the week following lockdown.
- I still had my long icy blonde hair — before I had to remove my extensions, my hair broke and died and I decided to go back to brown to preserve what I had left (also because salons shut down I couldn’t keep getting my hair touched up — the outgrowth was horrid).
- We got a new couch for the living room — our giant sectional did not fit the space well. This one is PERFECT!
- Home workouts — I maybe did 2
- Joining Tik Tok and trying to learn dances (and failing)
- Overhauling the landscape in the front yard. Isn’t she pretty now?!
- Cleveland Custom Carpentry was born. I created all of the branding for Danny’s new carpentry business. Website coming soon!
- Working from home
- Danny finishing his first carpentry project — a coffee table for his sister, Claire.
- Befores of the garden bed — see April for updates.